Updated and Expanded!
“We are called to stand out, not blend in.”
Within every person has been placed a desire to be different, distinctive… To be an original. Deep down inside, everyone wants to be above average. No one really wants to “just get by”… and John Mason believes that regardless of where you are in life, or how much you have or have not accomplished, God has a unique gift and calling just for YOU.
Divided into 52 “nuggets” of truth, An Enemy Called Average is a source of godly wisdom, scriptural motivation, and practical principles. The words of this book will stir up the gifts within you.
If you’re looking for answers to the questions YOU’RE asking, then this book is for you. If you’re tired of having to dig through pages of illusions, smoke screens, and mirrors to get to the bottom line…then you’ve found what you’ve been looking for.
Think about it…
- When wisdom reigns, it pours
- Fear and worry are interest paid in advance on something you may never own
- Remember that the faith to move mountains always carries a pick
- People are born originals, but most die copies
- Ideas go away, but direction stays
- Your problem is your promotion
- Being a servant won’t make you famous — just rich
Give An Enemy Called Average one year, just one nugget a week, and your life will never be the same.