Truths in this book are hazardous to the masks you wear, the fears you embrace, and the regrets you have.
In his signature nugget style, best-selling author John Mason offers a lifetime of wisdom in this groundbreaking new book. Get ready to be absolutely free. Get ready to have hope at a whole new level. Get ready to be who you genuinely are, for the rest of your life.
For the first time, Mason openly shares forty inspiring, humorous, and thought-provoking stories from his life. You are sure to enjoy every one and discover insights you can use to live your own successful life.
Embrace who God made you to be! No longer will you be unfulfilled because you are trying to be genuine, but only living an imitation life. Sincere, but not yourself. Dedicated, but not free. Doing the best you can, but hindered by regrets.
God, the Maker of the universe, had a big smile on His face the day you were born. He smiles even wider every time you’re genuinely being you.
In this book, you will discover how to:
- Bring fun back into your life
- Never apologize again for being you
- Understand why the world needs you (God planned it that way!)
- See miracles in moments
- Stop letting others define your world
- Enjoy minding your own business
- Embrace weakness as a sweet spot where God can do some of His best work
- Stop believing everything you think
- Be thankful for what you don’t get
- Stop yourself from stopping yourself
- Be an answer to a prayer, a solution to a problem, an answer to a question
- Find peace knowing God is at work in your life and already in your future
John Mason is an internationally recognized best-selling author, speaker, minister, and author coach. His books have sold nearly two million copies and have been translated into more than thirty languages. He’s widely known for his humor, encouragement, memorable stories, and insights.