Do You Have a Dream of Writing a Best-selling Book? Unless you act, writing a book will always stay a dream and never become a reality. Today is the day to begin! Why? Because I’m going to help you!
I created The Ultimate Author Tool Manual, which is a 164 page, 8.5″ x 11″ manual to writing, publishing, and selling the book of your dreams. It’s filled with all you need to know to be successful.
“I feel called to help authors. That’s the only way I know how to say it. I’m an honest, candid, forthright kind of a guy. So, if you’re looking for someone to praise your every idea or thought…I’m not the guy for you. But if you’re looking for a uniquely qualified person who’s a successful author and highly experienced in the publishing community to dig deep inside you and draw out that unique, timely message God wants to speak through you…then I believe I can help you.”
Have You Ever Thought Similar Things to These?
- Have you walked through a bookstore and thought “My book should be in here”?
- While watching TV or a ministry television show, have you thought “My message should be heard like his/hers”?
- Have you honestly/privately said, “I have more to say than ____________ best-seller”?
- Have you ever seen or heard someone being interviewed about their book on television or radio and thought “I should be interviewed about my message”?
- Have you wondered “How did they get published? How did they sell so many books?”
- Have you published a book with a publisher but been disappointed? Did they lose interest soon after your book was released? Did it seem like they did much more for other authors? After they edited your book did it sound more like someone else and less like you?
- How you can start right where you are.
- You don’t have to be a “born writer” to write a
- A simple, easy-to-follow plan to help you write your
- How to create an effective blueprint for your book.
- Identify the right topic and target audience.
- Discover many creative ways to write your book.
- Learn secrets of writing that best-selling authors know.
- Use powerful words and writing strategies that
persuade your readers and keep them engaged.
- Create a manuscript that will be the very best you
- And much more!
I’ll teach you in PUBLISHING:
- How to make the best decision on how and where to publish your book.
- How to not waste money on ideas that don’t work.
- Picking the right publishing partner–whether traditional or self-publishing–whichever is best for you.
- The best size, length, and format for your book.
- The steps you need to follow to publish a quality book.
- Answers to questions about agents, contracts, time frames, and e-books.
- And much more!
I’ll teach you in SELLING:
- How to make your book more marketable…as you write.
- Ways to garner effective local and national publicity.
- Over 50 proven methods to sell your physical and electronic book.
- The dos and don’ts of marketing: Methods that work and common ideas that don’t.
- Proven approaches to sell and market your book used by successful authors today.
- And much more!
By writing a book, I’ve helped millions of people, made millions of dollars, and I’ll show you how you can too. I know what it takes to be successful in writing, publishing, and selling. Now is the time to take action. Today is the day to begin.
The Ultimate Author Tool Manual is Filled with Must-Know Information. Things Like:
- 13 significant reasons why you should write your book now
- 6 ways to have that best author mind-set before you begin
- The 12 questions you must ask before you write a single word
- The 6 most important questions you can ask to find a winning book topic
- 8 subject areas every person consistently cares about and wants
- 8 proven areas where you can get creative ideas
- 8 keys to finding the most optimized and productive setting for you to write
- The 4 most important questions every publisher asks about a book, before they decide whether or not to publish
- 6 keys to creating a great blueprint/plan for your book
- How to structure your book like the biggest publishers in the world
- 10 writing tips every bestselling author knows
- 13 easy-to-do writing strategies to help you write better than you can imagine
- More than 40 proven strategies for finding a winning title, including secret words and phrases that sell
- Protecting your work – copyright
- 15 approaches and ideas to get influential endorsements for your book
- 10 techniques to use for a great start to your book, and a great start to every chapter
- 163 incredibly powerful words and phrases you can use in your writing to persuade the reader… the words used by best-selling authors and award winning advertisers for decades
- 5 proven ideas and 71 words to keep your reader engaged from point to point and from chapter to chapter
- 15 proven ways to structure your book and chapters
- 6 ways to stop writers block in its tracks
- 14 ways any author can write tighter and with more focus
- Stay away from these 19 frequently confused words and terms
- 4 ways you can have an (nearly) error free book
- How to successfully navigate the rapidly changing publishing world
- Pluses and minuses of self-publishing and traditional publishing
- 6 tips to help you secure the best literary agent
- How to create a winning query letter… what it must include and what it should exclude
- A current list of 67 agents in the Christian marketplace
- 19 areas to cover in your book proposal to sell your book to publishers
- Secrets of the publishers… behind closed doors
- What you must know about publishers in order to work with them successfully
- Understanding the pitfalls and opportunities of a book contract
- 11 ways to get the biggest advance possible from a publisher
- Don’t get ripped off… What to must do, and what you should never do when looking for the right publisher or publishing partner (If you self-publish)
- Top reasons you should have an e-Book, a printed book, or both
- How to publish an e-Book
- 12 very helpful facts and myths about the publishing world
- 22 ways to build a platform to help you and your book
- Understanding the most important publishing terms
- 22 creative ways to create effective publicity for your book
- 10 ways to create a modern press release that works
- 7 good resources to help you with your press release
- Understanding the advantages of radio promotion
- How to land TV interviews… what to do and what to say
- 8 things you must do when promoting your book through interviews
- Working effectively with a publicist
- The top 10 most effective ways to market your book
- Marketing your book online via your website, blog, and social media
- 12 proven social media insights to consider for your book
- Using Amazon to sell your book
- Using podcasts to sell your book
- The 10 best ways to sell your book online
- 50 proven marketing ideas to sell your book – today
- Incredible list of author resources – nearly 200 contacts to help you with every part of writing and publishing your book
- The top 56 traditional Christian publishing companies