“The easiest to read, most powerfully practical book you can read this year!”
Best-selling author John Mason again launches an all-out attack on mediocrity with this sequel to his phenomenally popular book An Enemy Called Average. Divided into 52 “nuggets” of truth, Conquering An Enemy Called Average is a source of godly wisdom, scriptural motivation and practical principles. The words of this book will break down the barriers to excellence in your life and release you to be all that God created you to be.
Think about it:
- Imitation is limitation
- Procrastination is the fertilizer that makes difficulties grow
- Living a double life will get you nowhere twice as fast
- If you chase two rabbits, both will escape
- Adversity has advantages
- Know your limits, then ignore them
- The only place to start is where you are
- There is no future in the past
- Do what people say cannot be done.
Give Conquering An Enemy Called Average one year, just one nugget a week, and your life will never be the same. “Take the lid off” of an average lifestyle and live a life of excellence today!