Hold on! You’re on the verge of discovering new momentum for your life. God wants you to let go of whatever makes you stop.
John Mason launched an all-out attack on mediocrity in his best-selling books An Enemy Called Average and You’re Born an Original- Don’t Die a Copy. In this book you’ll find 52 new nuggets of truth that will break down the barriers to excellence in your life.
Think about it…
- Don’t belittle…be big
- Impatience is one big “get-ahead-ache”
- Bite off more than you can chew
- Constantly frustrate tradition with your creativity and imagination
- Stay out of your own way
- When you’re trying to be like someone else, the best you can be is number two
- Paths without obstacles don’t lead anywhere
John Mason’s practical principles, scriptural motivation and godly wisdom will put unfulfilled dreams where they belong – out of your life!